vrijdag 6 februari 2015

Orange - pastel and fluo on my mind! New collection by Atos Lombardini

Last week I got to discover the new summer collection of Atos Lombardibi with one of my best friends Charlotte! I must admit, I'm a big fan of Italian collection like Twin Set and Atos Lombardini.. They are not your typical Italian sexy collection like for example Just Cavalli but that's what I love about the brands! Atos Lombardini gives its customers this season a lovely blend of colours and fabrics like pastels, orange, some fluo, lace, leather look,... Must admit I loved the total look of ZoĆ« Van Gastel, head to toe Atos!  


We had a lovely night, met great people and enjoyed the new Atos Lombardini collection! 

                                         




                               

                               

                               




Atos Lombardini
Schuttershofstraat 27
2000 Antwerp










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten