maandag 2 maart 2015

Ticket to paradise

OH YES

I couldn't be more happy this morning! Me and the boyfriend finally booked our booked to paradise a.k.a. Thailand! We are leaving in april but I'm already making my travel wishlist so here we go!

                   
This Eastpak travel bag just makes me smile! Easy too use and very easy on the eye ;-) You can travel in style starting from €150 (depending on the model of bag)

Check out www.eastpak.com


                                    


These sunnies are just to die for! The Steel cat by Quay Eyewear just had to be on my paradise wishlist! I'm allready picturing myself sipping a Long Island ice tea on the beach and wearing these beauties! 

Available at the online store of Lily (www.shoplily.be)
Price: €49,00


                                          

Sunny times ask for happy feet so what better than these colourful Crocs flip flips designed by Patricia Fields (stylist of SATC , The Devil wears Prada,...). 
More info on www.crocs.nl





This lovely blue bikini was definitely on my wishlist so... I went out and bought it! Banana Moon has always been fresh and colourful and also one of my favorite brands for swim wear! So this baby it now waiting to be worn in Thailand!

More info www.bananamoon.be
I bought mine a Lingerie Sensua, Leuvensesteenweg 388, Boortmeerbeek ( I used to work there during the weekend and the owner is one of the most lovely ladies I know)

I hope you guys liked my little wishlist!

See you next time

XOXO








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten