maandag 5 september 2016

NAVY + WHITE DOES THE TRICK

Hi guys…

No need for me to tell you that summer is not over just yet… I still have my vacation coming up in about 10 days (thank god because it has been over a year since I went on holiday). And I am totally ready for it. This week is going to be hot hot hot… so I put together this easy outfit to enjoy the tropical temperatures that are coming our way. I got this airy dress from Primark en it is just perfect to wear even with high heels but I went for a much more comfortable look and combined with the all white Keds, which I love! Selima Optique is not just known for their fabulous sunglasses, they also have the most glamorous pairs of regular glasses, this see trough pair with golden flakes is just to die for. And of course I needed to accessorize with this Fossil watch. It comes in a box with 5 different wristbands so you can adapt your watch with whatever you're wearing. Easy, right?


Dress: Primark
Shoes: Keds
Glasses: Selima Optique
Watch: Fossil
Mickey bracelet: Twice as Nice

Pictures by Dimitri van Gaever








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten