woensdag 6 november 2013

Armani Jeans - Opening Antwerp store Meir

Another week... another store!

I was invited to the opening of the new Armani Jeans store in Antwerp. And off course, I'm always up for a cocktail and some fashion. So I put on my boots and went for a quick visit. I must say, nice shop, nice event, and I'm mainly fan of the accessories. The leather bags are easy to combine with all the hot prints for this winter... and off course I couldn't resist all the pink ;-) 

The Black-Blue-White fur coat is also my favorite (Yes I have this coat addiction when temperature starts dropping).

Cocktail were beautiful presented at the middle of the store (Gin n tonic for the models ;-) or a Pink cranberry vodka).

And then there was the lovely tote bag boot (I got my first Made by Mina bag).

If you're into Armani visit the shop and bring your hubby (there's a men's section on the ground floor).

You can find the shop at Meir Antwerpen (across United Colors of Benetton)

















   
                               The Outfit: Fake leather leggings -Twinset
                                                 Sweater - Twinset
                                                 Shoes - H&M













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten