woensdag 20 november 2013

Mina's H$PSPOTS - BXL Le Balmoral

Dear readers,

I love discovering new places (or just go to old ones for the very first time).
So I decided to make this MINA's H$PSPOT into a regular item on the blog.

A while ago I saw Le Balmoral on tv, a fifties american dinner covered in pink and pastels, where burgers so alongside delicious milkshake. On a rainy october afternoon, this is perfection, I can tell you that!

Food at reasonable prices, good for a quick bite or even better if you love hanging around all afternoon.

My next birthday party is already planned ;-)

Place G. Brugmann 21, 1050 Elsene
Closed on monday
Friday open from 9.00-22.00
Tuesday - sunday open from 9.00-19.00











Dinner for 1... I didn't mind ;-)
Bacon cheese burger - hash browns - cookie milkshake












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten