woensdag 27 november 2013

Mina's H$PSPOT - Balls & Glory

Last October Balls & Glory was awarded a Golden palm for most innovative restaurant concept, so the tasty meatballs of chef Wim Ballieu were bound to touch down in Antwerp city. When I first heard Balls & Glory was going to open a new restaurant at Felix Pakhuis, I did a little dance of joy. Chef, Wim Ballieu, makes these delicious meat balls filled with original combinations, like pumpkin and goat cheese, chicory and mustard, mushroom and truffle and many many more (seasonal) combinations. I myself tried the meat ball with chervil and bacon and I must say, it was so tasty I had to stop myself from buying a second one. When you're short on time, you can always get some take away meatballs at the shop or just take some meatballs and warm them at home.

I love it :-)

Adresse: Felixpakhuis De Markt
               Godfriduskaai 30
               2000 Antwerpen


Tel: 03 203 03 30
Mon - Tues- Wed- Sun: 10h till 20h
Frid- Sat: 10h till 21h









Balls & Glory has this cute little newspaper filled with hotspots and 
news about Balls & Glory and also a little test.
"What kind of meatball eater are you?"
Seems I'm even sweet when it comes to meatballs!


 XOXO


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten