donderdag 14 november 2013

BOEKENBEURS 2013 ANTWERPEN

Hi Lovelies,

An anual tradition of mine is the "Boekenbeurs" in Antwerp. During the first week of November, my dad and me (nowadays my grandmother comes too) go to Antwerp Expo for the biggest book fair in Belgium. Some of you may think of it as old-fashioned and boring but for me it's a fun way to find all the books I need, discover new ones and also to already buy some presents for the Holidays.



The books I bought: (top to bottom):
* Puur Genieten 2, Pascal Naessens: Great book for some pure, healthy cooking
* Woonboek , Tom Cole/Britt Sebrechts : Makers of woonblog.be, they portrayed 15 interiors in
                                                                  Belgium (including theirs). Also has fun DIY tips and
                                                                  hotspots in Europe.
* Het Slimste Boek ter Wereld: Don't need to say more ;-)
* Ons Kookboek , KVLV: Yes my dears I need to start cooking (fast). This books contains all of the
                                            basics you have to know to become a queen in your kitchen.
* Twilight & Nieuwe Maan, Stephenie Meyer: I must be like twenty billion years to late for the hype ;-)
                                             
I love strolling around at this book fair and I found some fun goodies...

Plaizier: Funny postcards to sent to your friends
              shop: Oud Korenhuis 30, 1000 Brussel

                                                          Even Amy Winehouse is
                                                          a comic "heroine" these days ;-)

 This Ryan Gosling notebook is on my Christmas list!
He cheers you on while you're making
your grocery list!
Could shopping get any better?!


Still on my wish list: Happy Nails by Elfi de Bruyn
                                 De Hufter op het Witte Paard by Ildikò von Kürthy

Kiss Kiss
Mina

                                         
                                                       

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten