dinsdag 5 november 2013

Opening Twinset Store Antwerp

Dear Made by Mina Lovers

As you might ( or might not) know, I have been working for the Italian brand Twinset by Simona Barbieri for two years now. The brand is not your typical size zero italian brand but for me it's a mixure a bohemian chic meets romantically girl. So it fits me perfect :-)

The principle of the store is simple: Every few weeks they change the clothes completely in the shop so everything comes in shop according to a certain theme.
During the opening you could discover the black 'n beige theme and camouflage.

Like always... I have my favorite items in the collection/ theme.

I love love loooooooove the beige coath with the sequins and fur lining at the top. (btw soon mine ;-) )

If your a fashion lover... only one address:

Schuttershofstraat 50
2000 Antwerpen

Enjoy!




The Outfit - All Twinset










           My Musthave Winter Coat

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Spijtig dat ik niet tot op de opening ben geraakt :)
    Naomi, x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Zeker eens langsgaan in de winkel :-)
      Het uitzicht van de winkel veranderd heel vaak en gewoon leuk om even binnen te stappen :-) Super handtassen en heel comfy shoes :-)

      Verwijderen